Acute Medical Providers | Clinical Locations
St. Helena Hospital Napa Valley
Medical Director: Rodney Look, MD
St. Helena Hospital Napa Valley has been committed to providing quality health care and has been rated in the Top 5% for Overall Patient Care through a national survey conducted by NRC Picker.
A 181-bed community hospital offering the latest in medical and diagnostic services, the Napa Valley Campus is a regional center for cardiac services, outpatient surgery, obstetrics, occupational medicine, pain rehabilitation, plastic and reconstructive surgery, sleep diagnostics and home care services.
AMP provides both Emergency Department and Hospitalist Services at this campus.
Emergency Department Services
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians
- 7,000 Annual ED Volume
- Excellent specialty and subspecialty support
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage
- 12-hour Physician Shifts
The NoWait.ER at St. Helena Hospital Napa Valley receives over 250 helicopter emergency transports per year.
- Block Schedule – 7 on/7 off
- High level of program autonomy
- Excellent specialty and sub-specialty support