Winner Announced! | 2014 ACEP Scientific Assembly
Britni Sternard of Shreveport, LA
LEMA was founded in 1998 by a group of physicians who shared a vision of bringing high quality emergency medical care to East Texas. Our founding partners began actively recruiting physician leaders to Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview, Texas with the goal of establishing an emergency medicine practice that would be exceptionally skilled, highly respected, and active in the local community.
"LEMA has given me the opportunity to choose the lifestyle that is right for me, while practicing Emergency Medicine at the highest level."
- Jeff McWilliams, M.D.
- Our people. Honest, team oriented, down-to-earth people with the highest level of integrity.
- LEMA leadership is integrated within board leadership of Good Shepherd Health System and its hospitals.
- We offer a variety of emergency medicine practice settings, from a 15k volume freestanding ED to a 85k volume Level II trauma tertiary referral center.
- We offer the opportunity to teach emergency medicine and internal medicine residents.
- Extremely efficient emergency department with well trained and experienced staff.