What to Expect at the 2015 AAEM Scientific Assembly in Austin
We're only a few days away from the the start of the 21st Annual AAEM Scientific Assembly in downtown Austin, Texas. ARE YOU READY?
In addition to our team of recruiters being available to speak with you, representatives from some of our Texas-based client partners will also be available to meet with you for on-site interviews!
- Lakeway Regional Emergency Physicians (LREP) is an independent group located in Lakeway, TX, just outside of Austin. They also have a group located in Tomball, TX, just outside Houston. Be sure to catch them at Booth #111 to learn more about opportunities with each of these groups.
- Leading Edge Medical Associates (LEMA) will also be in attendance. Stop by Booth #305 to speak to a member of their physician staff about opportunities with this dynamic group located in Northeast Texas.
The EMrecruits team invites you to stop by Booth #111 to learn more about all of the emergency medicine jobs our client partners have available across the country. Don't miss your chance to also register to win a Beats by Dre Bluetooth Speaker!
Some Things to Expect at AAEM 2015
- Pre-Conference Courses: AAEM15 offers 13 different pre-conference courses to kick off the 21st Annual Scientific Assembly. Courses will be offered Saturday from 8AM-Noon, 1PM-5PM and Sunday from 8AM-Noon. On-site registration is available!
- Visit the Exhibit Hall: Exhibitors will be in attendance to discuss with you a wide variety of topics, from new medical techniques to available careers. Remember to stop by the EMrecruits Booth #111.
- Austin Restaurants: Check out our list of the Top 5 Restaurants to Indulge in Austin.
- Things to Do in Austin: Austin is an exciting city full of unique quirks, so you'll have to make sure to find time to explore. Check out our list of the Top 10 Things to Do in Austin.
- Austin Weather: The forecast shows a chance for rain through Tuesday, March 3rd, so we suggest you pack an umbrella. The temperature will be varied with lows dipping into the mid-40s and highs up to 80 degrees. Pack layers and a jacket so that you can adjust easily to the ever-changing Texas weather