Highline Emergency Physicians | Clinical Locations
Highline Medical Center
Highline Medical Center is a nonprofit community hospital located in Burien. Our state-of-the-art Emergency Department is a Certified Level IV Trauma Center with 32 private patient rooms, and approximately 57,000 visits annually. This state-of-the-art, 27,000-square-foot facility features 32 private patient rooms, flat-screen TVs, a separate ambulance entrance, bedside patient registration and 64-slice CT and imaging services.
- A Primary Stroke Center, certified by The Joint Commission for its quality and safety.
- Innovative emergency care at our state-of-the-art ER, equipped with the latest technology and designed to shorten wait times and enhance comfort.
The Main Campus ER is certified as a Level IV Trauma Center serving South King County and is the primary entry point for cardiac and stroke care programs and surgical emergencies.
- Private, Stable, Democratic Group – Defined Partnership Track.
- 47 hours of Physician and 22 hours of APP coverage
- Highly Competitive Base plus RVU Compensation
- Employee Status - Health Benefits, Retirement, CME, and Paid Malpractice
- Scribe Support
- Minimum Full time requirement is 96 hours/month
Certified Primary Stroke Center
57,000 Annual Visits