Ballard Emergency Physicians | Clinical Locations
Swedish Medical Center - Ballard Campus
Since 1910, Swedish has been the region's hallmark for excellence in health care. This healthcare system is consistently named the area's best hospital, with the best doctors, nurses and overall care in a variety of specialty areas.
Swedish has grown to become the largest nonprofit health provider in the Greater Seattle area. Swedish is known as a regional referral center, providing specialized treatment in areas such as cardiovascular care, cancer care, neuroscience, orthopedics, high-risk obstetrics, pediatric specialties, organ transplantation and clinical research.
The new State-Of-The-Art Emergency Department includes:
- 18-bed ED
- 20,043 Annual ED Patient Volume
- Electronic medical records accessed system-wide
- On-site Radiology suite and TeleHealth services
- All diagnostic services available 24/7 and Onsite lab
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage
- 19 Hours of APP Coverage
- 8-hr Shifts
Consistently Named The Area's Best Hospital!