Northside Emergency Associates | Clinical Locations
Atlanta, Georgia | Hospital LocationsNorthside Hospital offers State-Of-The-Art Emergency Services at each of its hospitals in Atlanta and Forsyth, and both were designated as Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Centers in 2011. We are committed to delivering high-quality, compassionate care in a timely manner.
Often referred to as the hospital’s ‘‘front door,’’ the emergency facilities provide emergency care to any medical, surgical or obstetrical patient.
The majority of emergency service patients are treated and discharged. However, should a patient require hospital admission or a surgical procedure, each hospital offers access to a comprehensive array of State-Of-The-Art support services.
Each of Northside's state-of-the-art emergency facilities features:
- Private patient triage areas
- Comfortable treatment rooms
- HealthExpress/Fast Track - a minor illness and injury treatment center
- A Clinical Decision Unit (CDU) outpatient observation unit (Atlanta and Forsyth only)
- Streamlined, bedside admissions
- Bedside tests (decreases the need for patient transport)
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians available 24-hours a day
- Skilled, experienced staff trained in emergency medicine
- Special services for women’s health issues
- Private family room for families for sensitive needs
- Easy access from major interstates