Alaska Emergency Medicine Associates | Clinical Locations
Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Annual Volume - over 70,000
- 95 Hours of Physician Coverage per Day
- State's Tertiary Care Center
- EPIC Medical Records
- Two trauma rooms, serving both adult and pediatric trauma, with cutting-edge technology, including portable X-ray machines and equipment booms.
- 57 emergency bays which are set up to meet the needs of any patient acuity.
- 13 private emergency rooms dedicated to the Children’s Emergency Care area.
- 6 private emergency rooms dedicated to Basic Care providing expedited care for non-emergent medical concerns.
- A family consulting room.
- Computed tomography (CT), radiology, ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- An ambulance entrance, walk-in entrance and triage waiting area.
- A close proximity helipad located above the Emergency Department.
Children’s Emergency Care
The newly opened Children’s Emergency Care is staffed by physicians and nurses who have the experience to handle any type of pediatric emergency. The new space includes 13 private treatment rooms designed to provide a comforting environment where children and families can receive the care they need, when they need it. This area is staffed with clinicians with the experience to meet the unique physiological, developmental and emotional needs of children. Providence Alaska Medical Center is recognized as a Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons.