GSEP Emergency Medicine | Clinical Locations
Metropolitan Methodist Emergency Center - San Antonio
Methodist Healthcare proudly furthered its commitment to area residents by opening a new 24/7 freestanding Emergency Center to serve Alamo Heights, Olmos Park, Terrell Hills, Monte Vista, and surrounding communities.
- Full range of services available including: radiology, full-service laboratory and telemetry
- Specific on-site diagnostic equipment includes: 16-slice CT scanner; dedicated x-ray suite, ultrasound and telemetry equipment
- Bedside registration for convenience and privacy
- Air and ground transport to San Antonio for critically ill or injured patients
- Direct access to advanced trauma services and expert resources at Methodist Healthcare facilities
The Emergency Center offers the benefits of immediate intervention for serious emergencies where treatment time is critical and 24-hour monitoring and testing of patients, such as chest pain cases, is required.