Metro Houston, Texas | Community Overview
Easy Access to the Houston, Texas Metro Area
Our communities provide a family-friendly atmosphere, exceptional educational systems, affordability, abundance of local amenities, and easy access to Houston. Come enjoy sailing, fishing, golfing, hunting, hiking as well as access to the premier entertainment amenities of the Houston area.
- Northern shore of Galveston Bay
- 30 miles east of Downtown Houston
- Enjoy sailing, fishing, golfing at the Goose Creek Country Club, duck and goose hunting and hiking through the 400+ acre nature preserve.
Lake Jackson, Texas
- One of eight cities that make up Brazosport at the mouth of the Brazos and San Bernard rivers
- 50 miles south of Houston
- Enjoy nearly 44 miles of sandy beaches, fishing, crabbing, diving, golf, festivals and a variety of museums.
- One of the fasting growing communities in Texas
- 90 minutes from Houston
- Enjoy Village State Park which offers canoeing, hiking and festivals, as well as excellent schools and a variety of children’s activities.