ACEP14 Scientific Assembly | Who Will You Meet at ACEP?
With more than 500 different exhibitors showcasing everything from the latest and greatest Emergency Medicine gadgets to every staffing company under the sun, the exhibit hall at the ACEP14 Scientific Assembly can be an overwhelming experience. Our best advice is to bite it off in small, targeted sections and create a plan for the three days you are in Chicago.
We have some suggestions to add to your ACEP Widget that are must-see’s for Emergency Medicine practice opportunities.
- EMrecruits – Are You Ready to Discover Your Next Job in Emergency Medicine?
Stop by and chat with us! We are the recruiting partner to over 60 Independent Emergency Medicine Physician groups in 28 states. We are in the process of receiving CV’s and scheduling onsite interviews for our clients at ACEP, so take a moment to review our current emergency medicine physician jobs and submit your CV today. We invite you to come “strike a pose” and capture your conference memories at our VIP Photo Booth, register for our “Beats by Dre” giveaway, and walk away with a great giveaway sponsored by amazing clients.
Calling all EM Residents! - We will also be attending EMRA, with a table in every region, and we will have several clients ready to speak with you.
Visit Booth #1107
- Fremont Emergency Services – Welcome to Las Vegas! This group prides itself on being a very cohesive group of ED physicians that enjoy working together and leading the community in emergency medicine quality. FES is focused on staying current and innovative in the practice of Emergency Medicine and will not allow anything to stand in the way to changes that will bring more efficiency, improve our quality, or decrease our risk. Over this past year, the group has experienced tremendous growth, doubling in size with the addition of the Dignity Health facilities in Las Vegas, NV.
This group has a sister company, Advanced Care Emergency Services, that recently expanded with the addition of Desert View Hospital in Pahrump, NV. Both FES and ACES are actively Recruiting for additional full-time and part-time Physicians due to growth, and they will be conducting onsite interviews.
Be sure to check out the group’s Recruiting video!
Visit Booth #2041
- Leading Edge Medical Associates – Offering a laid-back, East Texas lifestyle! Leading Edge Medical Associates (LEMA) is a privately held, democratic, physician led partnership specializing in Emergency Medicine. We are comprised of over 30 board certified Emergency Physicians and mid-level providers. Working closely with Good Shepherd Medical Center, LEMA provides professional staffing to four hospitals serving 140,000 patients annually in the emergency departments of greater East Texas. The group continues to expand, and would like to schedule to meet with interested candidates during the conference.
Visit Booth #1407
- MEP Health – Looking for a group that focuses on your work/life balance as well as excellent patient care? MEP could be the right place for you. This group covers multiple facilities in the Maryland/DC area, and they embrace their core values of Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, and Trust. Founded in 1997 by a small group of physicians who are passionate about emergency medicine, MEP (Medical Emergency Professionals) has emerged as a leader and valued hospital partner. They currently treat more than 350,000 patients annually at six facilities in Maryland. Quality and efficiency are at the core of our successful practice model. Guided by dynamic leadership and supported by effective strategic partners, MEP has earned national recognition as a high-performance emergency care organization that is poised for growth and continual development. MEP recruits only residency-trained, board-certified/eligible emergency/pediatric emergency specialists and provides continuous coaching and training. Our providers deliver superior emergency care services built on our Core Values of excellence, compassion, integrity, and trust.
Visit Booth #1804
- Florida Emergency Physicians – Florida Emergency Physicians was first organized in 1969 to provide patient care in the Emergency Department at Florida Hospital in Orlando. Since then, FEP has grown with Florida Hospital, consistently meeting the needs of each new emergency department. One of our most distinctive accomplishments has been the remarkable tenure and stable relationship enjoyed with our sole hospital client.
Visit Booth #1719