Raleigh Emergency Medicine Associates | Clinical Locations
Rex Healthcare has been dedicated to providing superior and compassionate healthcare to the community for more than 111 years. Our main campus in Raleigh is the home of Rex Hospital, a 665-bed acute care facility offering a complete range of hospital services
- Honored as one of the country’s “100 Great Hospitals” by Becker’s Hospital Review, the only hospital in Wake County to receive the designation in 2013.
- Rex Healthcare was honored with an "A" Hospital Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group in 2012 and 2013, and in the Fall 2013 Hospital Safety Score update.
- Honored in 2012 with the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare designation by Becker’s Hospital Review and Becker's ASC Review.
- 18-bed Emergency Department
- 54,000 Annual ED Patient Volume
- 65 Hours of Physician Coverage
- 40 Hours of APP Coverage
- 8 and 9-hr Physician Shifts
- Computerized triage and tracking system to improve patient flow
- In-department emergency radiology center to speed the X-ray process