Leading Edge Medical Associates | Longview, Texas
Leading Edge Medical Associates is a one-of-a-kind, private, independent group of all board-certified EM physicians in northeast Texas, offering all the best aspects of EM.
- encourages physicians to find a “sweet spot” in their work/life balance by offering multiple job opportunities in a variety of clinical settings to help ease the stress of the job and improve the lifestyle of all our physicians
- offers a “working parent/world traveler” position, a lucrative night program, as well as a flexible full-time employee track
- supports its physicians with leadership development and mentoring programs, and a positive work culture
- offers top notch, RVU-based compensation (easily earn $400,000+), an employee model with excellent full benefits
- practices in a tort reform state with no state income tax, in a community with a low cost of living, 33% below the national average, effectively increasing your bottom line
- offers contract stability. LEMA has been in practice for 18 years, growing strategically and capturing the market in northeast Texas. LEMA is fortunate to have incredible leadership (John DiPasquale and Stan Upchurch are our managing partners.) John sits on the board of our health system and Stan is on the GSMC hospital board. This reflects the level of integration, as well as trust and respect we have achieved with our health system.
Our beautiful small city boasts huge trees, gorgeous lakes, and a wide variety of excellent public and private school options. With access to Dallas and Shreveport, we easily enjoy big city amenities, without the everyday hassles of traffic and commuting.
With 18-year contract stability, LEMA is strong and growing! Now offering even more variety and flexible practice opportunities, ALL LEMA doctors can tailor their practice to include both free-standing and hospital-based clinical opportunities. Our first free-standing ED opened in Tyler, October 2015, and three more free-standing EDs will be open by Spring 2016. LEMA is offering a unique compensation structure in all of our free-standing EDs -- profit sharing for all clinical docs. This unprecedented pay structure exemplifies LEMA’s commitment to truly value and reward all clinical physicians working in our free-standing departments.
LEMA is unique in its ability to offer physicians the best of both worlds, free-standing and hospital-based, academic and community medicine (we have teaching opportunities with 3rd year EM residents at one of our hospitals and IM residents at two other campuses). LEMA is a group of exemplary physicians who work together as a team, value each member’s input, and have a level of integrity, honesty and trust that make this innovative group truly one-of-a-kind.